So far in this book, we've described how to build AMP pages, but we haven't really discussed how to deploy AMP pages within the wider context of the rest of your non-AMP web presence.
In this chapter, we will take a look at different deployment patterns and complementary web technologies that can be used to integrate AMP pages into a coherent web presence. This will include the following:
- Canonical AMP pages
- Patterns for how AMP and Progressive Web Apps can work together
- How to serve AMP pages to all mobile visitors, not just those arriving via Google
- AMP and WordPress
We'll then look at ad support in AMP, and review the types and formats of ads that can be added to AMP pages.
- AMP as PWA pattern: ampaspwa/
- AMP to PWA pattern: amptopwa/
- AMP in PWA pattern: ampinpwa/
- Automatically serving AMP to mobile visitors: switcher/
Download all code for this chapter: ch11.zip